Holy buckets this was a long project and I still have a bit more to finish up. The experience was well worth it! And a big thank you to all of our parents who helped with installation or watching the kiddos.
We started planning our fence last December and thankfully with an early spring we were able to get this fence done on time for our sheep and lama in June (next weekend!!!).
- Pounded posts in the ground at the end of March.
- Assemnled brace posts and brace wire in April-May.
- Installed eight strand of high-tensil wire in May.
- Eight wires three that are hot.
- Biggest lesson - put up a single top wire from your corner posts to ensure your lines are straight. 😯
Tried to think of everything but I am sure the sheep will prove me wrong and somehow I am sure the sheep will still find a way out.